We still could REALLY use some more hosts for the carnival! If you’ve got a blog and want to see the history of science carnival continue, please consider being a host!
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is a professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- Niiiiice! twitter.com/JennellAllyn/s… 23 minutes ago
- If you've ever encountered an angry goose, this is waaaay more terrifying than a 3-headed dog. twitter.com/Sabtastique/st… 29 minutes ago
- RT @AnitaBlanchard: It's been a while since I've updated my work blog with Deep Thoughts. These are on TikTok. pages.uncc.edu/anitablanchard… 35 minutes ago
- RT @ClaraJeffery: “There’s no way you are walking around like this!!!” Men try a period cramp simulator. https://t.co/YmSHpiPKYR 38 minutes ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction