This is nice — my blog work has been featured in my local newspaper, The Charlotte Observer! It’s a relatively short piece, and in hindsight I wish I had said things a bit differently, but it’s always nice to get some recognition from the news.
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is a professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- I want someone to alter this painting to show her holding a can of pepper spray. twitter.com/wikivictorian/… 30 minutes ago
- RT @meliannos: .This crap is unprecedented. Faith in our elections has been permanently destroyed for cynical GOP advantage. When did Repu… 31 minutes ago
- I've been singing Schoolhouse Rock songs to myself over the past two months. "No More Kings" has been a constant fa… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 33 minutes ago
- Hey @Laelaps I totally see a reboot of the movie "Alligator" here! twitter.com/Rainmaker1973/… 47 minutes ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction