This is nice — my blog work has been featured in my local newspaper, The Charlotte Observer! It’s a relatively short piece, and in hindsight I wish I had said things a bit differently, but it’s always nice to get some recognition from the news.
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is a professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- Time for the now daily reminder that I wrote a book about the history and physics of falling cats, available pretty… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- IT ME twitter.com/UNCC_CLAS/stat… 5 hours ago
- RT @SciTalker: @CatherineQ @drskyskull AND be sure to check out Greg's appearance on the @SciWithFriends podcast -- "How to Get Away With M… 5 hours ago
- RT @CatherineQ: Watching this later! @drskyskull (have spent the day trying to help a stray cat so am staying on theme too) https://t.co/cG… 5 hours ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction