This is nice — my blog work has been featured in my local newspaper, The Charlotte Observer! It’s a relatively short piece, and in hindsight I wish I had said things a bit differently, but it’s always nice to get some recognition from the news.
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is a professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- RT @NatSecLisa: Today was a good day. ❤️ lawfareblog.com/inspector-gene… 14 minutes ago
- RT @NatSecLisa: The sum total of findings by IG Horowitz that my personal opinions had any bearing on the course of either the Clinton or R… 14 minutes ago
- RT @fMRI_guy: Welp, sure hope that leukemia thingamabob isn’t any kind of important medical issue twitter.com/kharaslab/stat… 19 minutes ago
- RT @seankent: It’s time to point out that the Supreme Court has one justice who sexually harassed women and another who sexually assaulted… 25 minutes ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction