This is nice — my blog work has been featured in my local newspaper, The Charlotte Observer! It’s a relatively short piece, and in hindsight I wish I had said things a bit differently, but it’s always nice to get some recognition from the news.
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is a professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- RT @JenKirkman: Another mass shooting half hour ago. Maybe we should come take your guns. 7 minutes ago
- RT @BreeNewsome: This is from 2018. You can not reform policing. The entire structure is racist and corrupt. We figure out the how when we… 22 minutes ago
- RT @_adverbia: If you find yourself constantly frustrated and thinking, "students should know how to do this!" Ask yourself where the gaps… 44 minutes ago
- Time for a quick #OldSchoolDungeonsAndDragons: The Art of the Dragonlance Saga (1987), by Mary Kirchoff (and, of co… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 50 minutes ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction