There are only 6 days left until the deadline for The Giant’s Shoulders #38, to be hosted by The Board of Longitude Blog! This will be a “Georgian Special Edition”, with an emphasis on posts related to 18th century science — though of course entries from all eras will still be allowed! Please submit your entries directly to the host or Blog Carnival.com by August 15th!
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is a professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- RT @Astropartigirl: Cue the men growing large beards and not shaving in protest in 3... 2... 1... twitter.com/KimCardinal13/… 2 hours ago
- This is a fun thread to read through to see the different tastes of people! twitter.com/drskyskull/sta… 2 hours ago
- RT @lilfidget: Found an old photo, and tbh, 2 year old me looks like she knew what the news cycle was gonna look like during this administr… 3 hours ago
- (Okay I’ll stop RTing replies now but will read all. Interesting!) 3 hours ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction