There are only 6 days left until the deadline for The Giant’s Shoulders #38, to be hosted by The Board of Longitude Blog! This will be a “Georgian Special Edition”, with an emphasis on posts related to 18th century science — though of course entries from all eras will still be allowed! Please submit your entries directly to the host or Blog Carnival.com by August 15th!
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is a professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- twitter.com/nytimes/status… https://t.co/twszqmNwmB 3 minutes ago
- RT @sahilkapur: News: Senate Democrats just unveiled their first bill of the new Congress—the "For The People Act"—to restore Voting Rights… 8 minutes ago
- RT @KellyCanuckTO: The perfect job doesn’t exi... https://t.co/6zwajY2FvM 18 minutes ago
- Just to clarify something here: @SecPompeo’s great-grandparents came from Italy in an era when Italians were being… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 minutes ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction