There are only 6 days left until the deadline for The Giant’s Shoulders #38, to be hosted by The Board of Longitude Blog! This will be a “Georgian Special Edition”, with an emphasis on posts related to 18th century science — though of course entries from all eras will still be allowed! Please submit your entries directly to the host or Blog Carnival.com by August 15th!
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is a professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- ... is it wrong that I want this to be canon? twitter.com/Bhaal_Spawn/st… 37 minutes ago
- RT @AdamUren: Let’s be clear: The brave men and women of the Minnesota media are our neighbors. They’re reporters, broadcasters, photograp… 45 minutes ago
- RT @Astropartigirl: Hi friends! I'm joining @DCHooper91 tomorrow at 11:30 AM PT to talk about THE UNIVERSE!! It's my first time using Happs… 1 hour ago
- RT @soit_goes: As the march for Adam Toledo was dispersing Chicago Police snatched a protester and now all hell has broken lose. Police are… 1 hour ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction