There are only 6 days left until the deadline for The Giant’s Shoulders #38, to be hosted by The Board of Longitude Blog! This will be a “Georgian Special Edition”, with an emphasis on posts related to 18th century science — though of course entries from all eras will still be allowed! Please submit your entries directly to the host or Blog Carnival.com by August 15th!
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is a professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- RT @DrJenGunter: I would love to frequent businesses with a vaccine mandate. I would even pay more to eat at a restaurant where all the sta… 1 hour ago
- RT @SmilesbyPayet: What happened to this man is wrong. Period. It’s institutional racism at its worst. I’m glad that he wasn’t physically h… 1 hour ago
- twitter.com/TheTweetOfJohn… https://t.co/susY3yZk5n 11 hours ago
- RT @TheRealHoarse: There is no “news slump.” The bullshit the media foisted on us 24/7 during Dipshit McGee’s presi-duncey was not remote… 11 hours ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction