There are only 6 days left until the deadline for The Giant’s Shoulders #38, to be hosted by The Board of Longitude Blog! This will be a “Georgian Special Edition”, with an emphasis on posts related to 18th century science — though of course entries from all eras will still be allowed! Please submit your entries directly to the host or Blog Carnival.com by August 15th!
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is an associate professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- If the country manages to be saved from Trump,and the GOP, I'm going to have an Ackbar-level sigh of relief. https://t.co/ERUyKhotbI 6 hours ago
- RT @DrJenGunter: This makes no sense @LundgrenShannon death makes one ineligible for hospice twitter.com/txindyjourno/s… 7 hours ago
- Right: me at the beginning of 2017 Left: me now https://t.co/3VPK22ff0C 7 hours ago
- RT @brianklaas: The senior Trump administration official who briefed the press about climate change policy is not familiar with basic clima… 7 hours ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction