There are only 6 days left until the deadline for The Giant’s Shoulders #38, to be hosted by The Board of Longitude Blog! This will be a “Georgian Special Edition”, with an emphasis on posts related to 18th century science — though of course entries from all eras will still be allowed! Please submit your entries directly to the host or Blog Carnival.com by August 15th!
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is a professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- Now you’ve got me thinking about King Triton’s sexual practices and I hate you twitter.com/rajandelman/st… 7 hours ago
- I think your crotch must hurt twitter.com/alexqarbuckle/… 8 hours ago
- I’m guessing they bought him Burger King. twitter.com/thinkprogress/… 8 hours ago
- “Who are we?? how did we get here?? What has happened to us??” Sadly, the answer to all these rhetorical question… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction