There are only 6 days left until the deadline for The Giant’s Shoulders #38, to be hosted by The Board of Longitude Blog! This will be a “Georgian Special Edition”, with an emphasis on posts related to 18th century science — though of course entries from all eras will still be allowed! Please submit your entries directly to the host or Blog Carnival.com by August 15th!
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is a professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- There's never been a nazi rally for Joe Biden, either. twitter.com/TrumpWarRoom/s… 59 minutes ago
- I feel like I can really measure how adversely the pandemic has hit everyone just by the level of craziness that th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- RT @RepAdamSchiff: A letter to Lt. Colonel Alexander Vindman: Right does not matter to Donald Trump. But it matters to you. It matters to… 2 hours ago
- RT @SpaceGeck: @drskyskull 🤔 https://t.co/Kg9G9BYo6W 3 hours ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction