There are only 6 days left until the deadline for The Giant’s Shoulders #38, to be hosted by The Board of Longitude Blog! This will be a “Georgian Special Edition”, with an emphasis on posts related to 18th century science — though of course entries from all eras will still be allowed! Please submit your entries directly to the host or Blog Carnival.com by August 15th!
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is a professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- RT @AstroYuki: @drskyskull https://t.co/JjXfgjPyIj 1 hour ago
- RT @Annaleen: This story is bonkers and incredible twitter.com/CosmoWenman/st… 1 hour ago
- RT @McFaul: No words. As an American, just feelings of embarrassment. twitter.com/thehill/status… 1 hour ago
- I feel like this teaching joke of mine didn't get enough love. twitter.com/drskyskull/sta… 1 hour ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction