I’m having a lot of fun doing video chats on science shows lately! A few days ago, I happened to see that This Week in Science talked about some optics that I am familiar with, and I jokingly complained to them that I should have been consulted. Well, that turned into me appearing to talk about optics, invisibility, and cat physics this week! You can watch the interview and discussion below:
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is a professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- *glances at resume* “Yes,I can explain that gap very easily — I didn’t write anything down on the resume for those… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 57 minutes ago
- RT @kaichoyce: "can you explain this gap in your resume" wait whaaaaat? let me see that.... *leans over and looks* haha wow that's craaa… 58 minutes ago
- This is a surprisingly pleasant day. 1 hour ago
- There’s a little white spider wandering around on my table and in the days before I found bug Twitter I would’ve be… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction