I’m having a lot of fun doing video chats on science shows lately! A few days ago, I happened to see that This Week in Science talked about some optics that I am familiar with, and I jokingly complained to them that I should have been consulted. Well, that turned into me appearing to talk about optics, invisibility, and cat physics this week! You can watch the interview and discussion below:
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is a professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- I hope the GOP doesn’t think they’re gonna get a bunch of grateful votes from forced birth babies in the future bec… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- RT @HumanityCritic: How she routinely goes out of her way to be a piece of shit would be impressive if it didn't affect people's lives. 4 hours ago
- The sun’ll come out Tomorrow Ah it burns make it stop ah I’m on fire Now I’m ash Annie, vampire version 4 hours ago
- RT @monaeltahawy: Have you subscribed to FEMINIST GIANT? We regularly defy, disoby and disrupt the patriarchy. Not just when it's trying t… 4 hours ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction