I’m having a lot of fun doing video chats on science shows lately! A few days ago, I happened to see that This Week in Science talked about some optics that I am familiar with, and I jokingly complained to them that I should have been consulted. Well, that turned into me appearing to talk about optics, invisibility, and cat physics this week! You can watch the interview and discussion below:
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is a professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- I need to think about getting a display case for my dice. Or does that completely defeat the purpose? 10 minutes ago
- Note the difference. twitter.com/cspan/status/1… https://t.co/l6xbO1ora3 22 minutes ago
- RT @lauriecrosswell: Watch MIDNIGHT RUN now. One of the greatest comedies of all time. Always wanted Charles Grodin and Robert De Niro to r… 1 hour ago
- Aw, damn. He was absolutely brilliant in Midnight Run. twitter.com/maggieNYT/stat… 1 hour ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction