I’m having a lot of fun doing video chats on science shows lately! A few days ago, I happened to see that This Week in Science talked about some optics that I am familiar with, and I jokingly complained to them that I should have been consulted. Well, that turned into me appearing to talk about optics, invisibility, and cat physics this week! You can watch the interview and discussion below:
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is a professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- RT @sahilkapur: NEW: Republicans abandon Obamacare repeal From Capitol Hill to the campaign trail, GOP lawmakers and candidates say the ap… 1 hour ago
- Going to bed but thanks again to everyone for hanging out with me on this weird, wild, frequently awful, site. 10 hours ago
- Rascal’s done for the day. https://t.co/w67sD91uNJ 14 hours ago
- RT @mbk_center: FALSE: No one asked people during the collapse of the Soviet Union where they wanted to live, Putin said TRUE: They were… 15 hours ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction