Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is an associate professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- RT @SarahMackAttack: Who run the world? Girls. Especially when you're today's #CephOfTheDay, the blanket octopus! The females of this spec… 55 minutes ago
- I much prefer Milo feeling unsafe going out for lunch than Jews, black people, Latinos, LGBTs, Muslims, etc. feelin… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 56 minutes ago
- It turns out, though, that “loving the US” and “hating Trump” are basically synonyms. twitter.com/thehill/status… 1 hour ago
- RT @fMRI_guy: For those among you who think that politics is just some silly video game: This is what the “Game Over” screen looks like. h… 1 hour ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction