Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is a professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- The real tragedy for Ted is that it is the only restaurant in DC that serves liver with fava beans and a nice Chian… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- Rocket Fart Flying Force twitter.com/il0vethe80s/st… 4 hours ago
- RT @craignewman: This is the best thing that has ever happened on this cursed website. twitter.com/dansinker/stat… 4 hours ago
- RT @monaeltahawy: Do not send me #NotAllMen. I don’t care if you think I hate men. I don’t want to be liked. I want to be free. #FuckThePat… 4 hours ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction