Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is a professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- Tucker first made that facial expression when Jon Stewart told him he was ruining America and his face stuck like t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 minutes ago
- What I was saying yesterday. And the products are complicated enough that you won’t know what you’re missing until… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 minutes ago
- Welp I’ve been spotted twitter.com/izzypie101/sta… 14 minutes ago
- RT @RachelLeishman: Because people are still talking about it as if @JohnBoyega didn't openly clarify, let him speak for himself. And also,… 21 minutes ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Echoes of the past. We begin with teofilo at Gambler’s House, describing fascinating speculation that the former residents of Chaco Canyon may have chosen the site for their home based on its acoustic properties. (I’ve resolved to visit the site … Continue reading