Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is an associate professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- RT @beatricebiology: Seems like a good time to reshare this one. twitter.com/beatricebiolog… 35 minutes ago
- Geez, this @MST3K movie "Carnival Magic" is one of the most pathetic movies ever riffed. 35 minutes ago
- "We have nazis, and we have people with fake credentials, but we draw the line at people who are both," probably twitter.com/thehill/status… 1 hour ago
- Okay, done with physics Qs. Whenever I talk physics, I LOSE followers. Gonna go back to bashing Trump. 1 hour ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Echoes of the past. We begin with teofilo at Gambler’s House, describing fascinating speculation that the former residents of Chaco Canyon may have chosen the site for their home based on its acoustic properties. (I’ve resolved to visit the site … Continue reading