Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is a professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- RT @mampdx: "Trump's fans had a choice: They could reject his toxic nonsense or completely lose their sh*t. They chose B." 2 hours ago
- RT @darth: so fuckin stupid he doesnt realize he was also responsible for the tenfold https://t.co/DbYNEqtpTX 8 hours ago
- RT @highlyanne: The #StudentBan will cause people to die. Both in the US from covid exposure in classroom settings and abroad if we deport… 8 hours ago
- We need to stop the #StudentBan. twitter.com/highlyanne/sta… 8 hours ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Echoes of the past. We begin with teofilo at Gambler’s House, describing fascinating speculation that the former residents of Chaco Canyon may have chosen the site for their home based on its acoustic properties. (I’ve resolved to visit the site … Continue reading