Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is an associate professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- Pluto globe. Be jealous, y'all. https://t.co/ZNNymcJe6l 5 minutes ago
- Home at last! Cats, Cookie in particular, are very happy to see me. https://t.co/QaAw0NHWT1 10 minutes ago
- RT @imillhiser: I'd prefer if democracy looked like people not having to wait in line because there are adequate polling stations. https://… 2 hours ago
- I sincerely get anxiety about stowing crap in overhead bins. twitter.com/crawlieswithcr… 2 hours ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Echoes of the past. We begin with teofilo at Gambler’s House, describing fascinating speculation that the former residents of Chaco Canyon may have chosen the site for their home based on its acoustic properties. (I’ve resolved to visit the site … Continue reading