Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is an associate professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- Okay, I think I've calmed down enough from watching that insanity. Time for bed. 2 hours ago
- ... he repeated over and over to himself, curled up in the fetal position on the floor and rocking back and forth.… twitter.com/i/web/status/7… 2 hours ago
- RT @CommonBlackGirI: Hillary: My name is Hillary Trump: you're wrong 2 hours ago
- RT @DungeonsDonald: He is so good with these Shadowruns, it's unbelievable. The rules aspect of cyber is very, very tough & maybe it's hard… 2 hours ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Echoes of the past. We begin with teofilo at Gambler’s House, describing fascinating speculation that the former residents of Chaco Canyon may have chosen the site for their home based on its acoustic properties. (I’ve resolved to visit the site … Continue reading