Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is an associate professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- Heh. Just commented out about ten pages I had written on the history of neuroscience for my book, as I think it is… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 14 minutes ago
- RT @Zachuhtak: Actually @RollingStone, I crunched the numbers. Turns out video games are 0% as violent as "actual war." https://t.co/NjtYit… 32 minutes ago
- RT @TomLevenson: Laplace is the bomb! Should also be credited as a pioneer of Bayesian approach to thinking about error in science. (And de… 2 hours ago
- RT @nerdette: Also my fellow #kindnesscanoe nerds: @erinruberry @bookoisseur @yurivictor @cli6cli6 @SurryElle @catsfaith @jesserker @karade… 2 hours ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction