I don’t usually like making short posts without adding much substance, but I couldn’t let this one go by. DougJ of Balloon Juice wrote yesterday about people’s desire to see Dick Cheney actually run for President in 2012. His choice of title for the post is priceless, and I hereby declare that DougJ won the internets yesterday…
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is an associate professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- RT @Hum111ty: Wow. Christofascism is strong as fuck, but this asserts white non-christofascists are beginning to turn against them. https:/… 55 minutes ago
- THAT SPIDER IS A HERO twitter.com/sulomeanderson… 56 minutes ago
- Cookie is happy I’m home. So happy, that she’s happy to slap any other cat that tries to come near me. https://t.co/f2ee6E8joW 57 minutes ago
- IT IS A PERPLEXING MYSTERY twitter.com/bhaal_spawn/st… 1 hour ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction