I don’t usually like making short posts without adding much substance, but I couldn’t let this one go by. DougJ of Balloon Juice wrote yesterday about people’s desire to see Dick Cheney actually run for President in 2012. His choice of title for the post is priceless, and I hereby declare that DougJ won the internets yesterday…
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is an associate professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- RT @jerrysaltz: Typical Republican white-nationalist nativist violently raging against Black men protesting injustice. The long night of Am… 13 minutes ago
- RT @TomLevenson: Thread and read twitter.com/Noahpinion/sta… 17 minutes ago
- "& it'll be made out of magic sparkles & will only let good people through like a Harry Potter sorting hat & it wil… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 18 minutes ago
- RT @rachelmillman: oh god, it's hanging right behind me isn't it https://t.co/YfKBmd7dqT 45 minutes ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction