I don’t usually like making short posts without adding much substance, but I couldn’t let this one go by. DougJ of Balloon Juice wrote yesterday about people’s desire to see Dick Cheney actually run for President in 2012. His choice of title for the post is priceless, and I hereby declare that DougJ won the internets yesterday…
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is an associate professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- RT @caityweaver: This video of Sean Spicer speaking English to the best of his ability still destroys me https://t.co/k0r3nqemJy 10 minutes ago
- RT @Stonekettle: Look at this. This is Inforwars. This debunked conspiracy theories promoted as fact. Take the Uranium deal... 1/ https:… 13 minutes ago
- Repeat after me: Clinton. Is. Not. The. President. You. Are. twitter.com/realdonaldtrum… 13 minutes ago
- Trump is going to get a journalist murdered with this bullshit. twitter.com/realdonaldtrum… 17 minutes ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction