I don’t usually like making short posts without adding much substance, but I couldn’t let this one go by. DougJ of Balloon Juice wrote yesterday about people’s desire to see Dick Cheney actually run for President in 2012. His choice of title for the post is priceless, and I hereby declare that DougJ won the internets yesterday…
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is a professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- Stayed up way too late playing Deathloop, but made good progress. 4 hours ago
- Mood crashing again, so off of twitter I go. I suspect this is just going to be me for the rest of my life. 7 hours ago
- I hate how true this is. twitter.com/Delafina777/st… 7 hours ago
- Been catching up on Creepshow and shoutout to @SLangfordScare for excellent writing on "The Right Snuff." 10 hours ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction