I don’t usually like making short posts without adding much substance, but I couldn’t let this one go by. DougJ of Balloon Juice wrote yesterday about people’s desire to see Dick Cheney actually run for President in 2012. His choice of title for the post is priceless, and I hereby declare that DougJ won the internets yesterday…
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is a professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- RT @markos: 🎉🎉🎉 twitter.com/eleanornorton/… 4 minutes ago
- RT @KevinMKruse: You can insist that the Senate should be run as the founders intended. Or you can insist that the Senate should have fili… 9 minutes ago
- RT @NeverTrumpTexan: Now you could argue once they take control of the Senate they could just undo every thing the Democrats did with the f… 13 minutes ago
- RT @NeverTrumpTexan: I used to worry about what the Republicans would do if we got rid of the filibuster but then I remembered they are a p… 13 minutes ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction