I don’t usually like making short posts without adding much substance, but I couldn’t let this one go by. DougJ of Balloon Juice wrote yesterday about people’s desire to see Dick Cheney actually run for President in 2012. His choice of title for the post is priceless, and I hereby declare that DougJ won the internets yesterday…
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is a professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- RT @xeni: Yes, at the Guatemalan genocide trial, the general’s daughter accused victims who testified of being paid by foreign NGOs or news… 1 hour ago
- RT @MikeDrucker: “But how should *I* feel if I’ve already paid off my student loan debt?” I dunno, maybe feel good that things will be eas… 1 hour ago
- The only thing this needs to be The Dead Zone is a young Christopher Walken. twitter.com/fleetadmiralj/… 1 hour ago
- RT @EliStokols: Trump wants talks with Iran, so naturally, here's a tweet threatening them with "obliteration." twitter.com/realDonaldTrum… 1 hour ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction