I don’t usually like making short posts without adding much substance, but I couldn’t let this one go by. DougJ of Balloon Juice wrote yesterday about people’s desire to see Dick Cheney actually run for President in 2012. His choice of title for the post is priceless, and I hereby declare that DougJ won the internets yesterday…
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is a professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- RT @sppeoples: Kamala Harris: Trump “inherited the longest economic expansion in history from Barack Obama and Joe Biden. And then, like ev… 9 minutes ago
- RT @DockRogersNC: i prefer to say they make us sob because we remember what we once were - humans caring for each other https://t.co/yzdNVH… 11 minutes ago
- Gonna be a long campaign. Judging from the past few days, any time I show the slightest excitement or praise for ac… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 minutes ago
- RT @goldietaylor: She wants to say Black. twitter.com/votemarsha/sta… 15 minutes ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction