I don’t usually like making short posts without adding much substance, but I couldn’t let this one go by. DougJ of Balloon Juice wrote yesterday about people’s desire to see Dick Cheney actually run for President in 2012. His choice of title for the post is priceless, and I hereby declare that DougJ won the internets yesterday…
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is a professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- Doing my taxes. https://t.co/EkWOTclwue 24 minutes ago
- I call "dibs." https://t.co/GxzIioz83Z 55 minutes ago
- They act like this is an excuse, but there is no explanation why even a taser was needed in this situation. twitter.com/NPR/status/138… 1 hour ago
- RT @stevensantos: Why're you phrasing this like it's fact? twitter.com/NPR/status/138… 1 hour ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction