I don’t usually like making short posts without adding much substance, but I couldn’t let this one go by. DougJ of Balloon Juice wrote yesterday about people’s desire to see Dick Cheney actually run for President in 2012. His choice of title for the post is priceless, and I hereby declare that DougJ won the internets yesterday…
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is an associate professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- RT @sewzinski: @drskyskull he serves a full course of idiot with a side of word salad. 1 hour ago
- At this point, I want to change the Constitution so that nobody over 20 can run for President. twitter.com/greatdismal/st… 1 hour ago
- “Many people eat pineapple on their pizza. But many people see it as an inappropriate topping that has no place on… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 hour ago
- RT @missmayn: This may be my favorite. https://t.co/qA7RMllkGS 1 hour ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction