I don’t usually like making short posts without adding much substance, but I couldn’t let this one go by. DougJ of Balloon Juice wrote yesterday about people’s desire to see Dick Cheney actually run for President in 2012. His choice of title for the post is priceless, and I hereby declare that DougJ won the internets yesterday…
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is a professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- RT @TheRippedBodice: The captain of the US hockey team married her longtime rival, a member of the Canadian hockey team AND IM JUST WONDERI… 30 minutes ago
- Didn’t realize that he was passing through Egypt on this trip, because he’s definitely in the state of denial. twitter.com/ddale8/status/… 1 hour ago
- In Caddyshack, Rodney Dangerfield mockingly played a character that has many of Trump’s worst characteristics. twitter.com/gottalaff/stat… 1 hour ago
- RT @drskyskull: Kavanaugh, yesterday: “I didn’t do it.” Kavanaugh, today: “Heck, I was a virgin back then!” Kavanaugh, tomorrow: “I don’t e… 1 hour ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction