I don’t usually like making short posts without adding much substance, but I couldn’t let this one go by. DougJ of Balloon Juice wrote yesterday about people’s desire to see Dick Cheney actually run for President in 2012. His choice of title for the post is priceless, and I hereby declare that DougJ won the internets yesterday…
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is a professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- RT @alexanderchee: ‘“It’s not an accident that, every cycle, the boogeyman of the Democrats is a woman,” says Ocasio-Cortez. “A couple of c… 25 minutes ago
- RT @GottaLaff: https://t.co/3PGMyIRoCr 48 minutes ago
- RT @MalwareJake: I don't even have words. I mean I do, they're just not nice words. Facebook has yet again not only screwed the proverbial… 53 minutes ago
- RT @kimmasters: Wait til you see his plan for distributing the vaccine. 1 hour ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction