I don’t usually like making short posts without adding much substance, but I couldn’t let this one go by. DougJ of Balloon Juice wrote yesterday about people’s desire to see Dick Cheney actually run for President in 2012. His choice of title for the post is priceless, and I hereby declare that DougJ won the internets yesterday…
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is a professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- ADAM is one of the best things on TikTok. vm.tiktok.com/ZMRbmCe6X/ 21 minutes ago
- RT @PalBint: This is huge: Israel can no longer rely on Congress to provide a limitless supply of taxpayer dollars to wage wars against th… 50 minutes ago
- Without even reading yet, I’ll just say: yep. twitter.com/daph_ling/stat… 59 minutes ago
- I feel like it is worth noting explicitly that we should not be whipping anyone with anything. twitter.com/rudepundit/sta… 1 hour ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction