I don’t usually like making short posts without adding much substance, but I couldn’t let this one go by. DougJ of Balloon Juice wrote yesterday about people’s desire to see Dick Cheney actually run for President in 2012. His choice of title for the post is priceless, and I hereby declare that DougJ won the internets yesterday…
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is a professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- RT @MaxKennerly: @SopanDeb People say it's unbelievable how villains in superhero movies just explain their whole evil plan, but every now… 1 hour ago
- RT @PDLComics: discussion https://t.co/2W2KCpwqXQ 1 hour ago
- RT @ClaraJeffery: Bee lady sequel https://t.co/p6Mu11hLw4 1 hour ago
- I've long suspected that a majority of CEOs are psychopaths and this op-ed does absolutely nothing to change my min… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction