I noticed recently that, after December, we have no hosts lined up for the history of science blog carnival! If you’re interested in hosting over the next few months, please leave a comment, or let one of the carnival managers, Dr. SkySkull or ThonyC, know! (If you have a nice idea for a special edition of the carnival, let us know that, too!)
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is a professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- RT @DrJenGunter: I would love to frequent businesses with a vaccine mandate. I would even pay more to eat at a restaurant where all the sta… 32 minutes ago
- RT @SmilesbyPayet: What happened to this man is wrong. Period. It’s institutional racism at its worst. I’m glad that he wasn’t physically h… 54 minutes ago
- twitter.com/TheTweetOfJohn… https://t.co/susY3yZk5n 11 hours ago
- RT @TheRealHoarse: There is no “news slump.” The bullshit the media foisted on us 24/7 during Dipshit McGee’s presi-duncey was not remote… 11 hours ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction