I noticed recently that, after December, we have no hosts lined up for the history of science blog carnival! If you’re interested in hosting over the next few months, please leave a comment, or let one of the carnival managers, Dr. SkySkull or ThonyC, know! (If you have a nice idea for a special edition of the carnival, let us know that, too!)
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is an associate professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- RT @jkarsh: Republican Sen. Tom Cotton is sending cease and desist letters ... to his own constituents to keep them from voicing their conc… 55 minutes ago
- RT @_primes_: 444517 1 hour ago
- RT @haleshannon: Library twitter is some of the best twitter https://t.co/Dl5ErmIANe 1 hour ago
- Tempted to buy this and walk around my neighborhood at night wearing it. https://t.co/V7pyGGJ8Bl 1 hour ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction