I noticed recently that, after December, we have no hosts lined up for the history of science blog carnival! If you’re interested in hosting over the next few months, please leave a comment, or let one of the carnival managers, Dr. SkySkull or ThonyC, know! (If you have a nice idea for a special edition of the carnival, let us know that, too!)
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is a professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- RT @Impolitics: White supremacist Steve King is under the impression that he's the son of God. It's an understandable mistake. After all… 48 minutes ago
- RT @artologica: Aaaaaaaanyway..... twitter.com/artologica/sta… 2 hours ago
- Why. WHY. WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY twitter.com/waterstonestcr… 2 hours ago
- Melanie resists yet again the urge to gnaw her own arm off at the wrist. twitter.com/markknoller/st… 3 hours ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction