I noticed recently that, after December, we have no hosts lined up for the history of science blog carnival! If you’re interested in hosting over the next few months, please leave a comment, or let one of the carnival managers, Dr. SkySkull or ThonyC, know! (If you have a nice idea for a special edition of the carnival, let us know that, too!)
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is an associate professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- Testing is twitter still borked 5 minutes ago
- RT @sarahkendzior: Oh please. Feel sorry for the people Trump hurts. Feel sorry for the people who have been deported, threatened, denied r… 1 hour ago
- I put together a list yesterday and I have so far in my life traveled to an embarrassingly small number of countrie… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 hours ago
- This Isn't Just A Cat Cafe, It's Like A Cat Theme Park kotaku.com/this-isnt-just… // ... so who wants to invite me to give a talk in Tokyo? 2 hours ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction