I noticed recently that, after December, we have no hosts lined up for the history of science blog carnival! If you’re interested in hosting over the next few months, please leave a comment, or let one of the carnival managers, Dr. SkySkull or ThonyC, know! (If you have a nice idea for a special edition of the carnival, let us know that, too!)
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is an associate professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- RT @RexHuppke: Holy crap, the comments on the Boy Scouts of America Facebook page are 🔥🔥🔥. facebook.com/theboyscoutsof… https://t.co/P0K6TJHkNI 5 hours ago
- So my ex girlfriend from high school just joined FB messenger. . . . She died in February. 6 hours ago
- If Trump doesn't get impeached, the next (GOP) president will break even more rules, and be even more corrupt. 7 hours ago
- Signal boost! twitter.com/whysharksmatte… 10 hours ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction