I noticed recently that, after December, we have no hosts lined up for the history of science blog carnival! If you’re interested in hosting over the next few months, please leave a comment, or let one of the carnival managers, Dr. SkySkull or ThonyC, know! (If you have a nice idea for a special edition of the carnival, let us know that, too!)
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is a professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- RT @Astropartigirl: Cue the men growing large beards and not shaving in protest in 3... 2... 1... twitter.com/KimCardinal13/… 1 hour ago
- This is a fun thread to read through to see the different tastes of people! twitter.com/drskyskull/sta… 1 hour ago
- RT @lilfidget: Found an old photo, and tbh, 2 year old me looks like she knew what the news cycle was gonna look like during this administr… 2 hours ago
- (Okay I’ll stop RTing replies now but will read all. Interesting!) 3 hours ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction