I noticed recently that, after December, we have no hosts lined up for the history of science blog carnival! If you’re interested in hosting over the next few months, please leave a comment, or let one of the carnival managers, Dr. SkySkull or ThonyC, know! (If you have a nice idea for a special edition of the carnival, let us know that, too!)
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is a professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- Too much sadness tonight, thanks to @twitter and @TwitterSupport themselves. I'm stepping away for the night. 8 hours ago
- You suck, @twitter. You suck really bad. twitter.com/icman55/status… 9 hours ago
- Wait, @twitter, did you suspend @trancewithemma? Why? You seem to have a vindictive streak against people who aren't nazis. 9 hours ago
- RT @JohnJHarwood: life comes at you fast twitter.com/usambdenmark/s… 9 hours ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction