I noticed recently that, after December, we have no hosts lined up for the history of science blog carnival! If you’re interested in hosting over the next few months, please leave a comment, or let one of the carnival managers, Dr. SkySkull or ThonyC, know! (If you have a nice idea for a special edition of the carnival, let us know that, too!)
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is a professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- Watching the bus fight from "Nobody" again and it is absolutely stunning. 1 hour ago
- Chipotle is utter backlogged chaos tonight. 5 hours ago
- Culturally broadening my guitar work. https://t.co/W2zJnXlNcA 6 hours ago
- RT @YourMythicLife: Under 24 hours to go for American Sikh by Ryan Westra: kickstarter.com/projects/westr… #sikh #kickstarter #film #interfaith #to… 6 hours ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction