I noticed recently that, after December, we have no hosts lined up for the history of science blog carnival! If you’re interested in hosting over the next few months, please leave a comment, or let one of the carnival managers, Dr. SkySkull or ThonyC, know! (If you have a nice idea for a special edition of the carnival, let us know that, too!)
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is a professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- Joke’s on you, Adam - Trump’s brain is so far gone he won’t even know he’s in prison! Check. And. Mate. twitter.com/dearauntcrabby… 4 minutes ago
- This is the perfect example to explain “why do shitty lying politicians keep getting elected?” twitter.com/ronanburtensha… 3 hours ago
- RT @pylonfan: REMEMBER if you registered to vote but you don't have a polling card, *YOU CAN STILL VOTE.* Go along to your polling station… 3 hours ago
- Po-TAY-to, Po-TAH-to twitter.com/paulchinniah/s… 3 hours ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction