I noticed recently that, after December, we have no hosts lined up for the history of science blog carnival! If you’re interested in hosting over the next few months, please leave a comment, or let one of the carnival managers, Dr. SkySkull or ThonyC, know! (If you have a nice idea for a special edition of the carnival, let us know that, too!)
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is a professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- RT @octonion: The US Flat Earth society reading the room and transitioning from pure to applied conspiracy theory. twitter.com/EricTopol/stat… 23 minutes ago
- RT @kaichoyce: It’s true, Beyoncé is Italian and Put A Ring On It is about the napkins at Olive Garden 52 minutes ago
- RT @MikeStuchbery_: So these RWNJs seem to have a problem with the 2nd Amendment all of a sudden. https://t.co/rq2JEJUmBq 53 minutes ago
- And as the President of the United States of Chicago, Obama has a lot to answer for. twitter.com/kanyewest/stat… 1 hour ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction