Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is an associate professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- Does Hallmark make a card that says “I’m sorry I cheated on you with Russian prostitutes making golden showers”? twitter.com/ddale8/status/… 24 minutes ago
- RT @KenTremendous: *This* is the con-man who's fleecing the country. He can't even lie well. It's so embarrassing, for us. https://t.co/n4J… 27 minutes ago
- Dropped Sabrina for her chemo treatment. Very anxious as always. 34 minutes ago
- RT @anamariecox: When you know he's talking himself out of that very presidency? twitter.com/CahnEmily/stat… 36 minutes ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction