Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is a professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- RT @KamalaHarris: Let’s be clear: private prisons are making money off the incarceration and suffering of human beings. One of my first act… 35 minutes ago
- RT @slpng_giants: 👇👇👇 twitter.com/therickwilson/… 39 minutes ago
- This is funny but also fascinating as it suggests that lots of D&D folks use the game to deal with their own “malig… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 40 minutes ago
- RT @mountainherder: Broke: women shouldn’t be in combat roles Woke: as long as they meet the same physical standards Bespoke: *Oxford anthr… 45 minutes ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction