Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is a professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- My depression is probably split 50/50 chemical and recent trauma in my life, because I can literally have the wrong… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- Well, she nailed the "never again" part on her shirt. twitter.com/Frank_Schaeffe… 2 hours ago
- I suspect the answer involves some combination of "14" and "88". twitter.com/jessphoenix201… 2 hours ago
- RT @b_denum: This is old but always gets me 😂 https://t.co/au750k5tYk 2 hours ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction
Tag Archives: zombies
For the first April in a while, I’m really sorry I’m not back in Chicago (usually the weather’s still too crappy to contemplate). On the 26th, there will be a zombie pub crawl in the city! The best part is … Continue reading
I’ve previously described Max Brooks’ first book, The Zombie Survival Guide, which I found to be a both amusing and chilling fictional field guide written in the wake of a world-wide zombie holocaust. My favorite part of that book was … Continue reading