Couldn’t resist posting a short note that my textbook now has an Amazon page! The cover image hasn’t been added yet, so I may have to take matters into my own hands and put it up myself:
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is a professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- RT @scottEmovienerd: the youtube bigots who make 35 hate videos about black mermaids are gonna love this. 46 minutes ago
- So the Physics Nobel Prize went to researchers in quantum entanglement. If anyone wants to read a lengthy series of… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- RT @leonidragozin: Zelensky draws a thick red line by decreeing that Ukraine will not hold any negotiations with Vladimir Putin. He explain… 5 hours ago
- RT @johnmdudley: Little known story: if it wasn't for Alain Aspect, I might never have ended up in France. He gave an "avis favorable" for… 5 hours ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction