Couldn’t resist posting a short note that my textbook now has an Amazon page! The cover image hasn’t been added yet, so I may have to take matters into my own hands and put it up myself:
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is a professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- RT @sannewman: Reminder that almost every one of these people also infected others and some of the people they infected will die. 5 minutes ago
- I tested this out this morning when I was trying to catch Daisy to take her for a vet checkup. Fact check: true. twitter.com/WIRED/status/1… 10 minutes ago
- My email inbox is 90% requests to review papers. 22 minutes ago
- Got an email from the university that it's time to do my mandatory fire safety training. twitter.com/AwardsDarwin_/… 27 minutes ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction