Couldn’t resist posting a short note that my textbook now has an Amazon page! The cover image hasn’t been added yet, so I may have to take matters into my own hands and put it up myself:
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is a professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- RT @curexcomplex: We can ship the dude who was witnessed vacuuming a puddle in Glasgow with a broken unplugged in Dyson. I'm sure he will s… 5 minutes ago
- RT @nycsouthpaw: Trump counterattacking on Hunter after Biden talked about his son’s death is one of the ugliest things I’ve ever seen on t… 5 minutes ago
- RT @franklinleonard: Well... #Debates2020 https://t.co/56OlCWb5RA 5 minutes ago
- RT @RadioFreeTom: The fact that Joe Biden has not dropped an F bomb on this moron yet tells me he has the temperament to be commander in ch… 5 minutes ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction