Couldn’t resist posting a short note that my textbook now has an Amazon page! The cover image hasn’t been added yet, so I may have to take matters into my own hands and put it up myself:
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is a professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- RT @Ryan_Ken_Acts: We are animate stardust that gets to observe the stars, and I’m not horny for capitalism like that. So goo goo gah gah h… 2 hours ago
- Thanks for stepping up, and sorry people are like this. twitter.com/bobomonkeyrage… 3 hours ago
- Incidentally, that stuff on the right of the photo? That's kitty Cookie's whiskers. I didn't even notice that when… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- I don't even think he's aware that Eric is his son twitter.com/atrupar/status… 4 hours ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction