Couldn’t resist posting a short note that my textbook now has an Amazon page! The cover image hasn’t been added yet, so I may have to take matters into my own hands and put it up myself:
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is a professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- RT @brockwilbur: All athletes are now gamers—these are the rules. All nations were just baptized. Thank you, Olympics. 2 minutes ago
- RT @RobynFineArt: Update. @drskyskull was correct. Hobbes likes the hammock. And being near Cookie. https://t.co/39EXuCA4Cb 4 minutes ago
- RT @DouglasLumsden1: For what it’s worth: I was 43 when I got a Ph.D. I was 51 when I started my dream job. I was 54 when I married the lo… 24 minutes ago
- Their plan: twitter.com/dawnistired5/s… https://t.co/ECAESkNPOL 39 minutes ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction