Couldn’t resist posting a short note that my textbook now has an Amazon page! The cover image hasn’t been added yet, so I may have to take matters into my own hands and put it up myself:
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is a professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- Cemetery day. https://t.co/NQViuJ0MGo 2 hours ago
- RT @mcnees: I guess the point here is that ONJ’s “Physical,” which admonishes the listener to “get physical,” is a forceful restatement of… 3 hours ago
- RT @mcnees: "I, at any rate, am convinced that He is not playing at dice." Einstein sent a letter to Max Born #OTD in 1926, in which he ga… 3 hours ago
- RT @rerutled: I'm convinced that there must be some political benefit to being called an idiot by liberals, because why else would you bait… 4 hours ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction