Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is an associate professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- RT @studentactivism: (Note also that the claim that the police officer prevented "mass carnage" is without basis in the confirmed reporting… 11 minutes ago
- RT @studentactivism: A sixteen-year-old girl is in critical condition after being shot by her ex, and a fourteen-year-old boy is in the hos… 11 minutes ago
- RT @BryanLowry3: In five years of covering politics in this region, I don’t think I’ve ever seen a public official so thoroughly dressed do… 12 minutes ago
- It would be really nice if I could stop finding new obscure papers on falling cats so that I could finish this damn book. 1 hour ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction