Couldn’t resist posting a short note that my textbook now has an Amazon page! The cover image hasn’t been added yet, so I may have to take matters into my own hands and put it up myself:
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is an associate professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- RT @kate_macdonald: Obama is Sheriff Bart from Blazing Saddles. All the pieces fall into place when you accept that. 5 hours ago
- RT @eclecticbrotha: Gallup has bad news about Obama's bad week. How bad was it? Well, BHO's job approval went up, that's how bad it was. ht… 8 hours ago
- RT @JonHenke: This is what religious bigotry looks like --> bit.ly/17Me19S Tar and feather the bastard 8 hours ago
- "Watch Ridley Scott's Aliens Animated in Just 60 Seconds" gizmodo.com/watch-ridley-s… // Love it, but it's JAMES CAMERON'S Aliens. 8 hours ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction