Couldn’t resist posting a short note that my textbook now has an Amazon page! The cover image hasn’t been added yet, so I may have to take matters into my own hands and put it up myself:
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is an associate professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- RT @DoctorApatite: Megafauna panspermia! MT @coreyspowell: Extreme new close-up of Comet #67P, T. rex for scale @SungrazerComets http://t.c… 2 hours ago
- RT @stevesilberman: Awesome Van Gogh sketch: "Four Swifts with Landscape," 1887. vangoghgallery.com/catalog/Drawin… http://t.co/qHu7uP4MhX 2 hours ago
- Wasting time this evening tracking down and proving that an old macabre #histsci story is an urban legend. 2 hours ago
- RT @nice_mustard: BREAKING: NASA reveals the reason we haven't been back to the moon is Moon Spiders. "the moon is fucked up as hell," said… 3 hours ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction