Couldn’t resist posting a short note that my textbook now has an Amazon page! The cover image hasn’t been added yet, so I may have to take matters into my own hands and put it up myself:
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is an associate professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- Now that I'm thinking of "The Manitou," I should note that the original Graham Masterton novel is pretty rad. skullsinthestars.com/2007/11/29/gra… 25 minutes ago
- Oh, great, and that was a pretty awful movie. youtube.com/watch?v=ksfj2C… twitter.com/ZandarVTS/stat… 29 minutes ago
- RT @scATX: Super into watching conservatives find something about McKinley to say so they can be angry http://t.co/Ijs6jhSW9z 30 minutes ago
- The official restoration of #Denali's name was a great gesture to native Alaskans. As a bonus, he did this to GOP. http://t.co/YouGDjeYcu 38 minutes ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction