Couldn’t resist posting a short note that my textbook now has an Amazon page! The cover image hasn’t been added yet, so I may have to take matters into my own hands and put it up myself:
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is an associate professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- Now @roseveleth's mosquito video has made me start searching for documentation of mosquitoes asphyxiating caribou! boingboing.net/2013/12/06/fun… 2 hours ago
- RT @SFriedScientist: Release the Kracken! Fleet now available in paperback! wp.me/pNPMD-4ct 2 hours ago
- RT @joe_hill: He's worth following, guy has a lot of talent, and if he keeps at it, I think he could really make something of himself in th… 2 hours ago
- RT @joe_hill: The guy who wrote the @goodreads Horror novel of 2013 is on Twitter today: @StephenKingAuth. 2 hours ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction