Couldn’t resist posting a short note that my textbook now has an Amazon page! The cover image hasn’t been added yet, so I may have to take matters into my own hands and put it up myself:
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is an associate professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- RT @AlexBrightsmith: @drskyskull I can imagine that. Our first was a stray my OH adopted - the others adopted us when they found a catflap … 5 hours ago
- RT @LenoreGore: There are now cyber gangs, growing in strength, dedicated to silencing women and minorities, & with a desire to cause pain … 7 hours ago
- Just drove past "Sleepy Hollow Road," so I warned Beth to watch the road for dangerous "plot holes." 7 hours ago
- Ordered 3 more classic AD&D modules, which I believe will bring "Operation: Reclaim Childhood" to a close. 7 hours ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction