Couldn’t resist posting a short note that my textbook now has an Amazon page! The cover image hasn’t been added yet, so I may have to take matters into my own hands and put it up myself:
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is an associate professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- Okay, shutting down. C U in 8 hours. 5 hours ago
- I don't want to sound hyperbolic, but HITLER also had airplanes without power outlets. 5 hours ago
- No power outlets on this plane, so I probably won't tweet much, if at all. I KNOW you're all horribly disappointed. 5 hours ago
- Only a 7 hour 20 minute flight! It's barely over half the Dallas-Beijing flight. #ICanDoThis 5 hours ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction