Couldn’t resist posting a short note that my textbook now has an Amazon page! The cover image hasn’t been added yet, so I may have to take matters into my own hands and put it up myself:
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is an associate professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- Okay, I think I understand why people originally mistook subluminal light for superluminal. There's another blog post to write. 9 hours ago
- Tonight's #365papers : "Observation of superluminal behaviors in wave propagation." 10 hours ago
- RT @stupidchewbacca: .Possibly the single greatest panel in Spider-Man history. @ElliottKalan @Marvel http://t.co/Y4JWpLxOm8 11 hours ago
- RT @DrJenGunter: STOP GIVING THESE PEOPLE PRESS -> Valley doctor: Don't vaccinate your kids azc.cc/1BOmHMj via @azcentral 11 hours ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction