Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is a professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- RT @LindseyBoylan: Just your periodic reminder that coming forward about abuse in this culture is it’s own deep trauma. A kind of trauma th… 11 minutes ago
- blergggglffffskd 16 minutes ago
- RT @Bhaal_Spawn: #TillysCursedLibrary 📚 No. 175 #FakeBookTitleFriday https://t.co/p3OxsoOq9f 43 minutes ago
- *nods approvingly* "That's Gehenna's ass." twitter.com/andrewrstine/s… 10 hours ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction
Category Archives: Relativity
I’m planning to do a long-term series of posts on Einstein’s relativity, starting with the special theory and progressing to the general theory (if you don’t know what the difference is, that’s okay, ’cause I’m gonna explain it all, eventually). … Continue reading