Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is a professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- My depression is probably split 50/50 chemical and recent trauma in my life, because I can literally have the wrong… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- Well, she nailed the "never again" part on her shirt. twitter.com/Frank_Schaeffe… 2 hours ago
- I suspect the answer involves some combination of "14" and "88". twitter.com/jessphoenix201… 2 hours ago
- RT @b_denum: This is old but always gets me 😂 https://t.co/au750k5tYk 2 hours ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction
Category Archives: Relativity
I’m planning to do a long-term series of posts on Einstein’s relativity, starting with the special theory and progressing to the general theory (if you don’t know what the difference is, that’s okay, ’cause I’m gonna explain it all, eventually). … Continue reading