Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is a professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- Going to write a blog post and watch Columbo. It's an episode with Vincent Price *and* Martin Sheen!!! 1 hour ago
- I’m getting slaughtered by a farting pig in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey this is embarrassing 1 hour ago
- RT @ChurchofSatan: The Five Commandments of Catism: 1. DON’T RUN, IF YOU CAN WALK. 2. DON’T WALK, IF YOU CAN STAND. 3. DON’T STAND, IF YOU… 1 hour ago
- RT @AuthorKimberley: Chad monster from Weird Science. twitter.com/bobcesca_go/st… 2 hours ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction