Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is an associate professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- It would be really nice if I could stop finding new obscure papers on falling cats so that I could finish this damn book. 1 hour ago
- WAKE UP SHEEPL-- ... ... ... oh, "training." twitter.com/doctorow/statu… 2 hours ago
- I think the answer depends on whether the song uses the lyric "oily douchebag" a lot or not. twitter.com/hellocindy/sta… 2 hours ago
- RT @orientalinst: This #plaque has a functional purpose since it forms a locking device; a peg driven through the hole secures it to the wa… 3 hours ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction